Monday, July 10, 2017

Request: Vegan Food Recommendations in Greece

Hello blog friends far wide! I come to you today with a request: I leave for Greece soon and would love some suggestions on traditional vegan Greek food to try (& blog about*)!
I know how to do the whole appetizers-for-dinner thing, which I love, but since it's my first time there, I want to make sure I try any traditional or vegan-by-default dishes and specialties that the land of olives has to offer. I know from experience in Armenia, Turkey and Georgia that there are plenty of delicious local dishes free of meat, dairy & eggs, and want to make sure to try similar options in Greece.

So if you are a local who knows all the vegan options your country has to offer, or are a vegan traveler who has figured it out, please send me an e-mail at thetravelingchamelian@gmail.com and share some of that sweet, sweet knowledge! If not, I will happily eat all of the olives all day every day.

Thank you! <3

P.S. While restaurant suggestions are also more than welcome, since I will be traveling throughout the country, I prefer names of local dishes I can try and get anywhere rather from a specific restaurant. All ideas/tips are welcome though and appreciated!!

*I will of course credit you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment